Watch: Vidya Balan Recreates Mithun Chakraborty’s Iconic Dialogue From Golmaal 3


Vidya performs Mithun's signature dance step. (Photo Credit: Instagram)

Vidya performs Mithun’s signature dance step. (Photo Credit: Instagram)

Vidya can be seen re-creating the funny dialogue shared between Prem Chopra and Mithun Chakraborty in the film Golmaal 3.

Vidya Balan is back with another reel on her Instagram. The actress, who is gearing up for her upcoming film Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3, is quite active on social media and often shares funny clips, whether it’s re-creating dialogues or performing humorous skits. In this video, Vidya can be seen re-creating the iconic dialogue shared between Prem Chopra and Mithun Chakraborty in the film Golmaal 3. She concluded the footage by performing Mithun’s signature dance step. Vidya has donned two looks in the video: one shows her dressed up in a floral coord set, while the other features her in a wine formal blazer set. The caption of the post read, “Kahaan!! Kahaan?? All the inspiration courtesy my dearest Mithun Chakraborty da.”

Fans and followers of the actress flooded the comments section with love and praise. A user wrote, “Vidya Balan is marvellous and special. In these funny, joyful videos, her expressions are immaculate. Her carefree attitude is inspiring. A true idol,” while another commented, “That last jump is amazing.”

This is not the first time when the actress has shared a funny clip of herself on the platform. Earlier, she posted another hilarious video of herself speaking to someone on the phone. In the video, Vidya receives a call asking, “Tell the truth, how much do you love us in percent?” She responds with, “72%.” When asked why only 72%, she pauses for a moment and says, “Because the remaining 28% will be deducted as GST.” The footage ends with her funny expression. In the caption, Vidya wrote, “3% 5% 12% 18% 28%.”

On the professional front, Vidya Balan last appeared in Shirsha Guha Thakurta’s drama film Do Aur Do Pyaar alongside Pratik Gandhi and Ileana D’Cruz. The film revolves around a couple who are cheating on each other with two outsiders. As they prepare to reveal their secrets and go their separate ways, life has other plans for them.

In the upcoming project, she will be seen sharing the screen in director Anees Bazmee’s Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3. The film also features Kartik Aaryan, Triptii Dimri, and Madhuri Dixit in the lead roles. According to a report by Bollywood Hungama, the shooting of the film is in full swing, and the cast and crew are currently busy shooting the climax of the comedy film. It is also said that the film will wrap up its schedule in the next 10 days.



Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *